Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Questions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
Elodie Artour

PostPosted: 28/06/2011, 09:42 pm Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

Hi guys! Hope it's okay I'm starting a new topic about my questions. I just haven't found any other appropriate subforum for this purpose.

I'm a Bulgarian who's been planning on attending MFVF 9 lately. I've never been to this fest before and therefore would like to ask you a few questions about it. First of all, the start of my journey to Belgium will be Arnhem, The Netherlands, where I'll also be studying from fall on. In this city, I'll take a train to Antwerpen (because that will be less expensive for me.) What would be more convenient and/or less expensive - to take a direct train to Brussels and transfer to Aalst from Brussels Central Station or to transfer from Ghent? I'd also like to know the prices of the local busses which transport people to Wieze. Could you, please, give me further information on the duration and costs of these routes as I couldn't find any details on the Internet?

Secondly, I'd be glad to know how (and whether) I could get my ticket from Arnhem. They're already available in some Dutch stores but unfortunately, none of them seems to be in that area. (Or at least I couldn't find my needed info on Google. xD) Besides, I won't be able to buy my combi ticket until late August. As far as I'm concerned, tickets for this particular event never get sold out. Is that true? Is there any possibility for me to have a hard time purchasing a ticket? I assume I'd feel safer if I bought my ticket on beforehand. Otherwise, is it possible to get a 2-day ticket in case it turns out I'll be short of time on Friday? (That leads to the next two logical questions - when will there be a time schedule available and when does Oktoberhallen usually open doors?)

Moreover, I've decided to camp. If my memory serves me well, there was a message on the 'camping' section of your official website stating it would cost € 8. Is this the entire price for all 3 days? Does that include Monday morning too?

Given the fact I haven't got any accurate replies yet, I'd be pleased if you answered all my questions. Smile

Best wishes,
Elodie
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: 28/06/2011, 09:42 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 04/07/2011, 02:50 pm Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

Hi Elodie,

Here are already some answers to your questions.
For the train info (costs, etc ...) you should get some info on the website of the Dutch train company.
(someone could give the detail ?)
Prices could be very different than in Belgium.

Same for the changes, I don't know which could be the easier/cheaper : Arnhem - Brussels - Aalst / Arnhem - Antwerpen - Aalst
Something to check on the train website.

Local transport : public bus (company "De Lijn") from Aalst to Wieze
This is the schedule we got last year www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/images/buslijn.pdf
Be careful, bus doesn't drive late in the evening.
www.delijn.be
I don't have any idea of the price, maybe someone could give this info ?

Otherwise, we organise bus shuttles :
www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/bus.htm

Tickets : there is a new seller
PRIMERA shop (+/- 400 stores in NL)

Otherwise you can order tickets (online sellers), check this page www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/tickets.htm

Camping : www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/camping.htm
The venue manages the camping from their side, so we are waiting for the info.
Reservations etc ... www.oktoberhallen.be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Elodie Artour

PostPosted: 04/07/2011, 09:42 pm Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the info, Helcanen! Smile

Should I apply for camping? (Like, to inform its organizors on beforehand that I'm gonna join them there?)
Is there a way to get a 2-day-ticket?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 05/07/2011, 08:36 am Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

For the camping, reservations are only done by the Oktoberhallen.
On their website you can find e-mail adresses or phone.
I know that they are slow to answer ...
Send them an e-mail saying that you would like to reserve you place in the camping and maybe ask for price, info at same time.

You can buy a 2 day ticket on the websites or shops I gave.
(the Friday is free when you buy a COMBI ticket, so always included, no matter if you only come 2 days).

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Abydos

PostPosted: 06/07/2011, 12:57 am Post subject: Wireless internet! Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone had considered wireless internet access for VIP holders? I'd love to be able to blog about my visit on Facebook in real time however, if I use my phone's data plan, it will cost me as much for roaming charges as for my air fare from Canada!!
Cheers and can't wait to get there! Smile

Eric

-- Femmetal Online --
www.femmetal.net
Female Fronted Metal
from around the world!
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 06/07/2011, 07:00 am Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

The problem is that there is not internet connexion at the venue.
And we are also blocked from our side.
Last time I had to buy a pre-paid usb stick, and the year after I couldn't find any way to load credit again :-(

If I have a solution I will tell you.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Elodie Artour

PostPosted: 06/07/2011, 11:29 am Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the info, Helcanen! I'll message them asap.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:54 pm Post subject: Questions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website