Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND??
Goto page: <  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 31/10/2011, 02:02 am Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Hanging Doll
Draconian
Deadlock
Battlelore
Amarathe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Publicité

PostPosted: 31/10/2011, 02:02 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bongo

PostPosted: 31/10/2011, 01:24 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

So here my list
1) Triosphere absolut amazing
2) Theron Very strong set only Wild hunt sucked
3) Trail Of Tears Never better at MFVF
4) Draconian
5) DAMN the best opening band so far at Mfvf for the six i have attended
But in all case i must say it was the best edition so far!!!
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 31/10/2011, 02:49 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

-THERION
-Stream of Passion
-Draconian
-Hanging Doll
-Dylath-Leen

Visit poster’s website MSN
Thor

PostPosted: 10/01/2012, 06:06 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

1 - Diabulus in Musica
2- Kivimetsän Druidi
3 - Therion
4 - Xandria
5 - Midnattsol
RedRocker

PostPosted: 10/01/2012, 07:23 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

1. Diabulus In Musica
2. Therion
3. Battlelore
4. Midnattsol
5. Xandria

Not easy to choose, so many brilliant bands in 2011!!
Thor

PostPosted: 10/01/2012, 08:42 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Just an interesting reflection. Three out of four English vote for Hanging doll.... Do yo you think this is the Eurovision Song Contest where you finally can vote for your country???

I admit that they have one brilliant song and it was great to hear it again

Unfortunately the rest of the material isn't very good. That you vote for them among the top 5 just makes me wonder how biased you are and also how many bands did you actually see... Confused
Thor

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 08:10 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Choosing just 5 bands isn't easy as there were a lot of amazing performances. MFVF 2009 was amazing, but I believe this was the best MFVF so far. Thanks to the organisers that made this amazing festival come true. Very Happy

I'm still hoping for the 10th Anniversary to be the best ever
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 29/01/2012, 08:27 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
Just an interesting reflection. Three out of four English vote for Hanging doll.... Do yo you think this is the Eurovision Song Contest where you finally can vote for your country???

Unfortunately the rest of the material isn't very good. That you vote for them among the top 5 just makes me wonder how biased you are and also how many bands did you actually see... Confused

I'm not english and I strongly disagree with you.
The performance was pretty good Wink Not the best band of the festival but they did a great job, and the compositions are very interessting, kinda like old gothic metal (if you want poor material, check out last Lacuna Coil's album).
MSN Skype
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 30/01/2012, 11:36 am Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

I'm not english but I really REALLY liked Hanging Doll and I would love to see them again! And I have seen 7 out of 9 editions which is a LOT of bands!
Their whole album is quite good!

Visit poster’s website MSN
Thor

PostPosted: 01/02/2012, 06:29 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Thor wrote:

I'm not english and I strongly disagree with you.
The performance was pretty good Wink Not the best band of the festival but they did a great job, and the compositions are very interessting, kinda like old gothic metal (if you want poor material, check out last Lacuna Coil's album).

Frozen-me wrote:
I'm not english but I really REALLY liked Hanging Doll and I would love to see them again! And I have seen 7 out of 9 editions which is a LOT of bands!
Their whole album is quite good!

I guess what you wrote "The performance was pretty good" and "Their whole album is quite good" summarise my thoughts. I already wrote that they have one brilliant song. I'm quite picky and that's more than I would say about many other bands that performed at the festival. I would be very happy if they did more songs of that quality and if not then I will be happy just to listening to that one. The festival had a lot of amazing performances so there is just no way I could rate Hanging doll among the top 5. I was just surprised that three out of four English did... Confused
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 01/02/2012, 07:38 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

The thing is, that one song you list isn't even their best song Razz

I'm not going to list the reasons why I loved their set (because I'm tired, lazy, and also already reviewed the weekend so don't want to repeat myself). Nor shall I go through your top 5 and blabber about why such-and-such are bad and you were wrong for choosing them Razz

Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
Thor

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 01:38 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Don't take everything I write too seriously. It's not like we have a big sample size with just a few votes you can't make any conclusions. I noticed that people appreciated a diversity of different bands which is great. I'm sure you disagree with a lot of the bands I like. The great with the festival is that it brings something for everyone Smile.

It was just a reflection and I would have thought the same if the all Germans voted for Coma Divine.... Wink
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 01:41 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
Don't take everything I write too seriously. It's not like we have a big sample size with just a few votes you can't make any conclusions. I noticed that people appreciated a diversity of different bands which is great. I'm sure you disagree with a lot of the bands I like. The great with the festival is that it brings something for everyone Smile.

It was just a reflection and I would have thought the same if the all Germans voted for Coma Divine.... Wink

Coma Divine is from Austria Razz
MSN Skype
Thor

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 03:02 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND?? Reply with quote

So all Austrians then... That comment just made me think of the most famous Austrian...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:01 pm Post subject: YOUR TOP 5 BANDS OF THE WEEKEND??

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website