Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF10: Bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1022, 23, 24  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10
Previous topic :: Next topic
Thor

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 09:40 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Yeah i agree for LUNATICA i have now attended 6 MFVF and they were never on i hope for this year new album in the making Revamp played at the 2010 editon!! you forgot the best swedisch band of all TRIOSPHERE amazing an very nice people!!!

Well Triosphere are actually Norwegian and not Swedish Wink, but that's a another damn good band I'm happy to see returning Okay . They are much better than Doro. Please don't bring Doro again this year. I've seen great shows with her in the past but it's getting boring to see her over and over again. Speaking about bands in a similar genre I don't ever want Hollyhell to return. Manowar is the band that got me into metal and I've seen some amazing shows including the Kings of Metal 20th Anniversary where they played the entire six first albums. However, I don't like how Holyhell have been promoted and forced on as a package for festivals. If you think she got a good voice than just compare what you hear with this....

Last edited by Thor on 16/01/2012, 01:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 09:40 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Thor

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 10:19 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
and lets not forget UNEXPECT!!!!

how can you not fall in love with that crazy girl?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-7da2R3Pc8&feature=related

Well if you are mentally sane you wouldn't, I hope they won't bring this rubbish band on just to please the insane ones.. Rolling Eyes
Thor

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 10:36 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

gotikin wrote:
Arkan no please!!

Okay

I agree. Focus on getting better bands and not more beer breaks... Wink
viss

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 10:41 pm Post subject: request Reply with quote

EdenbridgeSmile

Anabantha (Mexico) Very Happy

To Elysium
The Dreamside
Evenoire
A New Dawn
RedRocker

PostPosted: 13/01/2012, 10:50 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

EDENBRIDGE!

Sorry forgot! Got all the albums, never seen them... we NEED ´em 2012!!!!!
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 14/01/2012, 01:10 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I agree with those at the previous page, Lacuna Coil have massively got better live!

And also, a french newcomer Akphaezya with new greek theater album!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Bongo

PostPosted: 14/01/2012, 03:20 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Sorry that i made TRIOSPHERE swedisch!! I think arkan would be great their last album is a bomb and would giff diversion to other bands!! i do not want to see Edenbrigde again on the MFVF they played a few years ago and it was one of the worst performances of the six MFVF i have attended!! Midnatsol and Leaves Eyes got their best performances at the last MFVF but they could take a break this year and came back next year they were to often there the lasts years!! as for Doro!!

A few sugestions i already gave Cardamon from Netherlands their new album is downable for free!!! at their homepage And also i want to see Autumn again and Nemesea for the first time
ascomm74

PostPosted: 14/01/2012, 05:01 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I would like to see these bands on the next MFVF.

- Amberian Dawn
- Deathlike Silence
- Tarja
- Visions of Atlantis
- Stream of Passion
- Amaranthe
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 16/01/2012, 10:42 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Eluveitie ^^
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 16/01/2012, 10:59 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Dark_Emperor wrote:
Eluveitie ^^

But Eluveitie isn't more with a male singer ? I like that band but on the albums, the male singer is very more present.
Correct me if I'm wrong Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 16/01/2012, 03:18 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Indeed, Eluveitie is nothing for MFVF in their current style.

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 16/01/2012, 09:35 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Dark_Emperor wrote:
Eluveitie ^^

But Eluveitie isn't more with a male singer ? I like that band but on the albums, the male singer is very more present.
Correct me if I'm wrong Wink

Sad yes... sorry Razz

So... The Devil's Blood! Razz
Epica90

PostPosted: 17/01/2012, 11:06 am Post subject: Whats best for Mfvf? Reply with quote

I think this year should definitely be split up in a few catagories, I think we have enough for gruntin/screaming voices like Angela and Masha from Arch Enemy and Arkona, they are in my opinion the two most brutal female voices there is..We should now focus in getting more classical opera voices to the fest..Zuberora and Diabulus In Musica, they can come each year thats fine with me Smile...Well obviously A LOT of people wants Tarja (including me Very Happy).

A few other bands with classically trained vocals :

Diablo Swing Orchestra ( New Album) - old veteran to the festival
Silent Opera (new commer)
Imperia ( old veteran )
Echoterra ( supposed to come last years)

I am sure however the line-up will look I am going to be thrilled about it Smile
MSN
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 17/01/2012, 10:31 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

but Imperia never played Razz

I agree with DSO, Tarja and DiM Very Happy

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 17/01/2012, 11:08 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Just been through all of these pages and I cannot believe that nobody has mentioned the superb Voices of Destiny. They have a new album out this year.
And Lacuna Coil would be great. New album is really good.
Eths have a new album out also and would be great to see them back again.
And lastly In This Moment and Picture Me Broken from USA both should have new CDs out later this season and to see them play at MFVF would be brilliant.

Cheers Keith47424
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:58 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1022, 23, 24  >
Page 9 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website