Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF10: Bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 314, 15, 1622, 23, 24  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10
Previous topic :: Next topic
Thor

PostPosted: 06/02/2012, 09:44 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Another great folk metal band I'd love to see is Odroerir from Germany

Publicité

PostPosted: 06/02/2012, 09:44 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 01:40 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

The dutch band they talked about is, I think, Nemesea.
MSN Skype
Bongo

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 02:54 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Nemesea is not that big and they are playin metal
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 05:03 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:

Maybe, but the members of the band themselves keep saying that they are not a metal band Wink And Phil never said it was a big band, just a band that never came to MFVF. So it's possible Wink
"one of the most popular" but maybe not a BIIIG one Wink and as they are becoming quite popular ...
MSN Skype
Bongo

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 07:25 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:

Maybe, but the members of the band themselves keep saying that they are not a metal band Wink And Phil never said it was a big band, just a band that never came to MFVF. So it's possible Wink
"one of the most popular" but maybe not a BIIIG one Wink and as they are becoming quite popular ...
Yeah i would like them to see have all the albums and would be a pleasure so perhaps you´re right it could be them Okay
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 07:33 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:

Phil's words were 'one of the most popular bands from the Netherlands'. Nemesea are still a pretty small band, and signed to a metal label known for gothic and female-fronted acts. They also had their music video played just as much as DiM's last year... if Nemesea really said that, then they are obviously not aware of how they are promoted Smile

That being said, I fully expect Nemesea this year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 07:35 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Karma Kollapse wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:

Phil's words were 'one of the most popular bands from the Netherlands'. Nemesea are still a pretty small band, and signed to a metal label known for gothic and female-fronted acts. They also had their music video played just as much as DiM's last year... if Nemesea really said that, then they are obviously not aware of how they are promoted Smile

That being said, I fully expect Nemesea this year.

If I remember well, Nemesea already declined the invitation from MFVF to play there. Helcanen said that one or two years ago, don't remember.
But it can be many other bands Wink Maybe The Devil's Blood ... that would be bad, I would love to see them.
MSN Skype
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 07/02/2012, 08:44 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I remember that too... I had assumed recent was not that long ago though Smile

The Devil's Blood would be a strange fit indeed... though I do love them. It'd just be strange seeing a band that intense on such a large stage.

Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
Thor

PostPosted: 08/02/2012, 10:19 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Damn I just noticed some sad news from Silent Opera:

"After a short break, we announce that Lady Victoria and Alexandre left the band for personal reasons.
We wish them the best, and we thank them for what we did together, and what we were.
We won't stop anyway, and in the next days we'll announce two new elements and will publish some other news!"

Their first album is brilliant and I was really hoping to see them at MFVF Crying or Very sad
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 08/02/2012, 10:26 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
Damn I just noticed some sad news from Silent Opera:

"After a short break, we announce that Lady Victoria and Alexandre left the band for personal reasons.
We wish them the best, and we thank them for what we did together, and what we were.
We won't stop anyway, and in the next days we'll announce two new elements and will publish some other news!"

Their first album is brilliant and I was really hoping to see them at MFVF Crying or Very sad

I prefer Silent Opera from France Wink Check them out !
MSN Skype
Thor

PostPosted: 08/02/2012, 11:10 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
I prefer Silent Opera from France Wink Check them out !

Well you can't really compare them. Imo the French ones are ok, but the Italians are absolutely amazing. She's got an amazing voice, among the best metal female voices out there so that was really sad news. Crying or Very sad
Cassandre

PostPosted: 09/02/2012, 12:52 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I just found the nu video clip of 1 of my fav band AKPHAEZYA

The shadows' Madame !

[/quote]
RedRocker

PostPosted: 10/02/2012, 08:19 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Really EXCELLENT band from Russia!

Check this out!

LANEWIN

Thor

PostPosted: 10/02/2012, 08:33 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

RedRocker wrote:
Really EXCELLENT band from Russia!

Check this out!
LANEWIN

Excellent recommendation. Okay She has a great voice. Please bring us some more Russians
Thor

PostPosted: 10/02/2012, 08:43 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
I just found the nu video clip of 1 of my fav band AKPHAEZYA

Cartoon metal is that a new genre??? Shocked At least they got vocals that fits the video...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:10 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 314, 15, 1622, 23, 24  >
Page 15 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website