Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF10: Bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 318, 19, 2022, 23, 24  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10
Previous topic :: Next topic
Abydos

PostPosted: 25/02/2012, 03:19 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
MFVF 10th Anniversary BREAKING NEWS :

Dear MFVF people,

We're happy to confirm, announce & welcome the following bands for the upcoming MFVF 10 :

LACUNA COIL
DIABULUS IN MUSICA
SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA
TRAIL OF TEARS
NEMESEA
BENIGHTED SOUL

That is totally AWESOME!!! There are so many on the lineup I can't wait to see, and the lineup isn't even complete yet!! Will be an amazing 10th!! I was SO hoping Lacuna Coil and Nemesea would be there, and getting to see Sarah and DiM again is such an added bonus. Keep 'em coming Val and Phil!! Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Femmetal Online --
www.femmetal.net
Female Fronted Metal
from around the world!
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 25/02/2012, 03:19 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Thor

PostPosted: 27/02/2012, 04:34 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Hopefully Lacuna Coil will attract a new audience for the festival. I'm really happy to see Diabulus in Musica returning Okay.

We still need some beautiful voices though. Last year you brought us some amazing voices with Therion, Diabulus in Musica, Xandria and Kivimetsän Druidi. So far I only see Diabulus in Musica on that level in so I hope there is still a lot more to come.
Thor

PostPosted: 27/02/2012, 04:49 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Epica90 wrote:

As for Xandria, their new album is very different from "the old" Xandria, instrumentally Neverworld's End is the best album they've ever produced, and Manuela is by far the most talanted of all Xandria singers. So they are heading on a good path with more success to come I am positive.

One thing I don't understand is why EVERYONE constantly have compare every album thats produced with some orchestral instruments and a classically trained singer to Nightwish?..Its in the past and people seriously need to move a on and give other bands a chance and don't be negative because its not 100 Nw 1996-2005.

Of course bands use something existing like a recipe in order to get a hinch of what they want to create and produce, as did Nightwish, they did not create this genre 100% by themselves.

I agree Xandria were good with Lisa. However, they have know been reborn reaching another level. The new album is brilliant so check it out. Okay

Initially I felt the same about the posts with references to old Nightwish. I felt that was pretty ignorant and something I would expect elsewhere, but maybe not in this forum. However, you did redeem yourselves with the following post. A comment like sounds like old Nightwish does imply that they are better than current Nightwish with their so called singer. There are a lot of worse things you can call a band in this genre than better than Nightwish Very Happy .

One of the highlight at the MFVF last year was Xandria performing Euphoria. I would be very happy to see them returning to perform that again as well as the new material.

For those of us that love beautiful voices there are some exciting weeks ahead. Xandria's brilliant album will shortly be followed by the latest creations of Diabulus in Musica, Amberian Dawn and Epica. I'm really looking forward to all of them.
chelsea

PostPosted: 27/02/2012, 09:09 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

does anybody know if 69 CHAMBERS are still playing.? i was really looking forward to seeing them, and the new album,
also another band worth the search are NEVER THE LAST BREATH...
looking forward to the festival, and the rest of the line up
roll on october..
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 28/02/2012, 01:49 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
Epica90 wrote:

As for Xandria, their new album is very different from "the old" Xandria, instrumentally Neverworld's End is the best album they've ever produced, and Manuela is by far the most talanted of all Xandria singers. So they are heading on a good path with more success to come I am positive.

One thing I don't understand is why EVERYONE constantly have compare every album thats produced with some orchestral instruments and a classically trained singer to Nightwish?..Its in the past and people seriously need to move a on and give other bands a chance and don't be negative because its not 100 Nw 1996-2005.

Of course bands use something existing like a recipe in order to get a hinch of what they want to create and produce, as did Nightwish, they did not create this genre 100% by themselves.

I agree Xandria were good with Lisa. However, they have know been reborn reaching another level. The new album is brilliant so check it out. Okay

Initially I felt the same about the posts with references to old Nightwish. I felt that was pretty ignorant and something I would expect elsewhere, but maybe not in this forum. However, you did redeem yourselves with the following post. A comment like sounds like old Nightwish does imply that they are better than current Nightwish with their so called singer. There are a lot of worse things you can call a band in this genre than better than Nightwish Very Happy .

One of the highlight at the MFVF last year was Xandria performing Euphoria. I would be very happy to see them returning to perform that again as well as the new material.

For those of us that love beautiful voices there are some exciting weeks ahead. Xandria's brilliant album will shortly be followed by the latest creations of Diabulus in Musica, Amberian Dawn and Epica. I'm really looking forward to all of them.

you see my point now? Wink
Yeah new Xandria is really REALLY good!! So many positive reactions!!

Visit poster’s website MSN
Epica90

PostPosted: 29/02/2012, 09:10 am Post subject: Diabulus In Musica - full show! Reply with quote

For those who couldn't be in Brussels on Monday, I am happy to tell you I recorded Diabulus In Musicas's entire performance Very Happy

Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4NcvlcaqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nROl9b6hEbE
MSN
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 29/02/2012, 10:32 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Oooh oooh sounds awesome!!!! new songs
thanks a lot!

Visit poster’s website MSN
DisturbedMe

PostPosted: 01/03/2012, 06:11 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Doro is touring in Europe and will perform in November in Belgium, so I guess she will not be in Wieze..

I saw Elis splitted up, was a good band..

And what about Midnattsol, Leaves Eyes and Draconian (If they find a new singer...)?
Bongo

PostPosted: 03/03/2012, 09:43 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

DisturbedMe wrote:
Doro is touring in Europe and will perform in November in Belgium, so I guess she will not be in Wieze..

I saw Elis splitted up, was a good band..

And what about Midnattsol, Leaves Eyes and Draconian (If they find a new singer...)?
Doro Midnattsol Leaveas eyes and Draconian all played last year so hope that we will got another lineup this year 3 to 4 bands from last years edition are ok but not more
Thor

PostPosted: 03/03/2012, 02:44 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I agree. Even if last year was the best I've ever seen Midnattsol and Leaves' Eyes I'd rather see other bands this year.

Btw I think Carmen is busy with a career change...

Last edited by Thor on 03/03/2012, 02:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thor

PostPosted: 03/03/2012, 02:47 pm Post subject: Amberian Dawn Reply with quote

What do you think about the new Amberian Dawn album? It got some great songs and I would be very happy to see them returning. One of the best bands at MFVF 2009 and since that they have released two new albums.

RedRocker

PostPosted: 04/03/2012, 06:38 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

We allready got one excellent Italian band, but there is room for one more on the bill

My Black Light

Thor

PostPosted: 05/03/2012, 02:49 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

RedRocker wrote:
We allready got one excellent Italian band, but there is room for one more on the bill

Well if there is room for one more Italian band then they should send their best band. Wink Silent Opera got a new singer and I would love to see them at MFVF.

chelsea

PostPosted: 05/03/2012, 11:13 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I TAKE IT THAT 69 CHAMBERS ARE NOT PLAYING THEN..?????????????????
NO SIGN ON THE NEW POSTER...??????????????
Zvetiki

PostPosted: 06/03/2012, 06:10 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

chelsea wrote:
I TAKE IT THAT 69 CHAMBERS ARE NOT PLAYING THEN..?????????????????
NO SIGN ON THE NEW POSTER...??????????????

They still list the festival on their homepage.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:02 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 318, 19, 2022, 23, 24  >
Page 19 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website