Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF10: Bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 320, 21, 22, 23, 24  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10
Previous topic :: Next topic
Thor

PostPosted: 13/03/2012, 07:47 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

We already got my favourite Russian band, Arkona. However, I wouldnt mind some more Russian bands. Lanewin and Tracktor Bowling are two good suggestions in this thread.
Publicité

PostPosted: 13/03/2012, 07:47 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
RedRocker

PostPosted: 14/03/2012, 04:16 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

The new album is really EXCELLENT, check it out if you haven´t allready!

LYRIEL

Thor

PostPosted: 14/03/2012, 06:13 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Never heard them before, but sounds brilliant Okay . I'd love to see them at MFVF

RedRocker wrote:

LYRIEL

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 14/03/2012, 11:06 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
I was disappointed with the Trillium album, but Amanda has a great voice and I still look forward to see her. She will make a perfect guest for Epica...

I quite like it. Real After Forever influence in there. However how will she make a perfect guest for Epica? They haven't been confirmed? Or do you know something we dont? Question
On the Epica front I have just returned from Germany and there was a special on Epica on the I Music channel. It was all in German which I don't understand at all but from what I think I picked up was that Epica are going to be touring North America in October and November. And also that they are planning on bringing out a Live DVD in December or January. (hopefully the one from MFVF a few years ago with the pyros)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
RedRocker

PostPosted: 14/03/2012, 11:12 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
Thor wrote:
I was disappointed with the Trillium album, but Amanda has a great voice and I still look forward to see her. She will make a perfect guest for Epica...

I quite like it. Real After Forever influence in there. However how will she make a perfect guest for Epica? They haven't been confirmed? Or do you know something we dont? Question
On the Epica front I have just returned from Germany and there was a special on Epica on the I Music channel. It was all in German which I don't understand at all but from what I think I picked up was that Epica are going to be touring North America in October and November. And also that they are planning on bringing out a Live DVD in December or January. (hopefully the one from MFVF a few years ago with the pyros)

If the "confirmed" headliner announced in April isn´t Epica... who could it be....? Rolling Eyes

Both Nightwish & Within Temptation feels too big for the festival....
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 15/03/2012, 06:03 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
Never heard them before, but sounds brilliant Okay . I'd love to see them at MFVF

RedRocker wrote:

LYRIEL

Oh YEAH. Lyriel is great. I have all albums and one DVD of them. But Leverage ist the best of all. It's kicks-ass. I will see Lyriel at MFVF X..

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Bongo

PostPosted: 15/03/2012, 06:53 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

RedRocker wrote:
keith47424 wrote:
Thor wrote:

If the "confirmed" headliner announced in April isn´t Epica... who could it be....? Rolling Eyes

Both Nightwish & Within Temptation feels too big for the festival....
Yeah good question a onetime After Forever reunion gig perhaps Razz
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 17/03/2012, 06:36 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

MFVF BREAKING NEWS

Please welcome DIMLIGHT (from Greece)

See you all in October, thank you for your support !
Thor

PostPosted: 17/03/2012, 04:45 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
Thor wrote:

No insider information. I just thought they would be there as they have been most years and previously said they wanted to be back for the 10th Anniversary. However, plans may change and if they are touring North America then there will be another headliner.
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 17/03/2012, 05:02 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

To Thor :
You're right, the band you're talking about wasn't confirmed, sometimes it's better to read between the lines Okay
We'll start the full promotion on the 8th of April, ...then stay tuned & thank you for you support ! Okay
RedRocker

PostPosted: 17/03/2012, 05:44 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Time to be a bit patriotic again.....
This is a cool band i´ve seen a few times here in Sweden, and they are Great live too!
(Promo video made by my good friend Lasse Niemelä at Nilamedia)

Bonuspoints to anyone who recognize the bassplayer! Wink

The Murder Of My Sweet

RedRocker

PostPosted: 17/03/2012, 06:21 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Another Excellent swedish band, with very talented musicians!
Don´t know why the CD aren´t released yet.... must find out.
See this as a band too look out for, and enjoy the Great tune!

Have a Great weekend folks!

MISTH

[/center][/size]
Bongo

PostPosted: 25/03/2012, 07:14 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I heard yesterday a new band who is cool and would add something to the Line up AKIN from france
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/03/2012, 03:28 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Please discover the brand new video of SEDUCE THE HEAVEN " Illusive Light" !
Do not miss them @ the Metal Female Voices Fest 10th Anniversary next October.
Thank you all for your support !

Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 27/03/2012, 08:05 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Seduce the Heaven have lots of potential!! Cant wait for their debut album, the promo was quite promising!!!

Visit poster’s website MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:47 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 320, 21, 22, 23, 24  >
Page 21 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website