Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF10: Bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 23, 24  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10
Previous topic :: Next topic
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/03/2012, 09:19 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Not bad at all. But crikey does the bloke ever take a breath when grunting/singing?
I also look forward to the cd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Publicité

PostPosted: 27/03/2012, 09:19 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/04/2012, 05:37 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Diabulus in Musica : Sceneries of Hope

Don't miss the band @ the MFVF 10th Anniversary (also on tour in Belgium in May, check out the topic where dates are announced)

Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 03:17 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Four hours for the final announcement... CAN'T WAIT
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 07:01 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Its 8.00 in England 9.00 In Belgium. Let the announcements begin.

Cheers Keith47424
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 07:02 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

And guess what. Its Epica. Shock horror!!!!!
http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/img/mfvf10.jpg

Cheers Keith47424
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 07:04 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

No bands on Friday?

Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 07:11 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Its a party? Cakes etc but what about a big band like Autumn performing?

Cheers Keith47424
Prisoner

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 10:41 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Is this a joke? No bands on Friday? And last confirmations are Anwynn and Valkyre??? Come on!
Just because 2wild4 likes some bands, they dont have to bring them all @ MFVF!
I agree, where are bands like Autumn, Flowing Tears who were there since the beginning???

And I certainly dont think Diabulus in Musica are THAT big! Not even in Spain they dont have a big crowd.
Only big bands are Lacuna, Arch Enemy and Epica. Middle bands are Xandria, Delain and Trail of Tears!

Dimlight: unknown
Seduce the Heaven: unknown
Anwynn: unknown
Valkyre: unknown
November-7: even more unknown
Meden Agan: unknown and awful
Skeptical Minds: already seen them, nothing new or interesting
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 10:50 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Prisoner wrote:
I agree, where are bands like Autumn, Flowing Tears who were there since the beginning???

Flowing Tears are inactive since at least one core member is currently busy with Powerwolf (Might be more than one member, I honestly don't know)

Reviews and stuff:
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 10:56 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Yeah that's true but when I was talking to him (Ben) he said that Flowing Tears will always want to play MFVF. Oh well...
I was sure it would be Epica Razz

Visit poster’s website MSN
Prisoner

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 11:06 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

I am sad to say that after 4 years I won't attend the festival. Line-up is weak and price too high for what it offers
It will be sure that the venue will be empty
Next time make a line-up with bands that people want to see, not the ones you want to promote
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 08/04/2012, 11:07 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
Yeah that's true but when I was talking to him (Ben) he said that Flowing Tears will always want to play MFVF.

Oh, pfft, thanks! I had a perfectly rational reason not to sit here and mope about FT not playing, and you go and ruin it! Razz Next time you talk to Ben, tell him he HAS to play MFVF next year, or -else-!

2 hour set too.

Reviews and stuff:
chelsea

PostPosted: 09/04/2012, 12:23 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

i was surprised we had to wait for this to be announced... EPICA... have seen them a few times, but at least they have a new album out...
and they are a good band. when all said and done, i wlll be going mainly to see ARKONA... but also of course 69 chambers are there.
other bands i have never seen , november 7, benighted soul, nemesea, whose albums i have bought , i really look forward too seeing,
and hopefully a surprise or two , like triosphere previously, roll on october.. i for one cannot wait...
StephenSLR

PostPosted: 09/04/2012, 03:19 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

Lycanthia

There are 2 female vocalists in Lycanthia.

s

http://www.lycanthia.com

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/lycanthia-439
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 09/04/2012, 06:56 am Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions Reply with quote

To all of you who are not satisfy because Epica was the last big name we've announced !
You first have to know that they could be announced in November, but it's was forbid to announce them before yesterday.

We have been in touch with many bands (big or middle) you wanna see, but some of them splitted, or will be in studio, or not available & for some too much expensive.

About the party on friday, it's the 1st time it happened, we just want to meet our festival's followers, to talk with them (we never get the opportunity to do before).

@ Prisoner :
Valkyre & Anwynn are local bands, both will open the shows, Dimlight, Meden Agan, Seduce the Heaven are not well known overhere, but well known in their country.
The MFVF always give a chance to young bands, it's the spirit of the festival.
Flowing Tears never play since 3 years, no new album, no current dates.
2WILD4 is taking care of the budget of festival, that it still working WITHOUT sponsors since 10 years now !
Then it's easy to say you won't come because you don't like the line-up, it's your right, but do not insult us or the bands because you don't know/like them.
And as it seems you're expecting that the venue will be empty next October, that you won't attend the festival this year, it's just a pity to read your reaction, then see you in 2013 (or not), we wish you the best !
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:00 pm Post subject: MFVF10: Bands suggestions

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 10 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 23, 24  >
Page 22 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website