Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Epica's album presentation in 013 Tilburg (The Netherlands)

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic
Sparky

PostPosted: 01/12/2011, 11:24 am Post subject: Epica's album presentation in 013 Tilburg (The Netherlands) Reply with quote

Epica will release their new album soon! And to celebrate this, Epica will put up a big show!
Question is: Who will go to this show and who do you expect from the new album?

I'm a lucky one who has got a ticket and I hope they will have some songs like Unleashed and songs like Cry for the Moon.
So I hope it will be a mix of old style and new style. But, because of the latest project of Mark Jansen, I think this album will contain more ballads.
Publicité

PostPosted: 01/12/2011, 11:24 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
behemoth_zZz

PostPosted: 26/01/2012, 12:34 pm Post subject: Epica's album presentation in 013 Tilburg (The Netherlands) Reply with quote

I've read a few Dutch reviews saying it's very much in the same line as Design Your Universe.
Lots of choral elements, combination of Simone's voice and grunts, and lots of bombastic instrumental/orchestral stuff.
Which is a good thing in my opinion. I really love that album.

Zwaremetalen.com even called Requiem for the Indifferent their best album so far. I'm very curious.
Eline

PostPosted: 02/03/2014, 04:02 pm Post subject: Epica's album presentation in 013 Tilburg (The Netherlands) Reply with quote

I'll be attending the show! The first part of the documentary sounded really promising! Can't wait for the second part. Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:01 am Post subject: Epica's album presentation in 013 Tilburg (The Netherlands)

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website