Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF 11 - Wish lists
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11
Previous topic :: Next topic
Thor

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 12:25 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

In my opinion the festival has neglected the folk metal genre. Arkona was absolutely amazing last year and definitely one of the best acts . Please avoid a lot of the electronic bands and bring us more folk metal. I would be really happy to see the bands listed below.

Lyriel
    Otyg
    Arkan
    Bergtatt
    Lumsk
    Odroerir
    Cruachan
    Eluveite (just mute their weakest link, the rubbish male vocals, and they would be brilliant)
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 12:25 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 11:14 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Thor wrote:

In my opinion the festival has neglected the folk metal genre. Arkona was absolutely amazing last year and definitely one of the best acts . Please avoid a lot of the electronic bands and bring us more folk metal. I would be really happy to see the bands listed below.

Lyriel
    Otyg
    Arkan
    Bergtatt
    Lumsk
    Odroerir
    Cruachan
    Eluveite (just mute their weakest link, the rubbish male vocals, and they would be brilliant)

Cruachan doesn't have anymore female singer ... that's pity.
We are checking Folk bands, no worries.
It's always a question of availabilities, touring dates etc.
And just avoiding to get the same than previous years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
lacunaxxl

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 11:29 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I agree

[quote="Thor"]This is my favourite festival, but we have an issue that there are a lot of bands booked every year or every second year. We have already Visions of Atlantis and Stream of Passion announced. Add to that some usual suspects like Doro, Epica, Leaves Eyes, Krypteria and Skeptical Minds and we will have a terribly boring lineup for those of us that return to the festival. The last two years has brought a lot of amazing performances and there are of course many bands I would be happy to see returning. However, I think the festival should really focus on bringing bands that has never played there or at least not the last two years.

love to see:
THE MURDER OF MY SWEET
TRISTANIA
END OF SEPTEMBER
SHEAR
HOLYHELL
ONE WITHOUT
ALL ENDS

exceptions cause you gotta give belgian bands a chance right! Okay
ANWYNN
VALKYRE

and LACUNA COIL because that's my favorite band, duh!!

LACUNA COILLLLLLL
InfernoSis

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 11:48 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I would love to see:

Indica
Meden Agan
Asrai
Magica
Nightwish with Floor

More may be added as it seems I cannot remember more
Thor

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 12:03 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Thor wrote:

Lyriel
    Otyg
    Arkan
    Bergtatt
    Lumsk
    Odroerir
    Cruachan

Cruachan doesn't have anymore female singer ... that's pity.
We are checking Folk bands, no worries.
It's always a question of availabilities, touring dates etc.
And just avoiding to get the same than previous years.

Thanks. I look forward to have more folk metal bands announced. Hopefully some from my list. You could try to convince Cruachan to reunite for a special female fronted set at MFVF.

I'm very happy to see Tarja announced. That made my day Very Happy Okay
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 01:17 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Thor wrote:

Bergtatt

I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one anymore who would like to see them. Maybe I should ask John (Stenersen) to send in their application as soon as the new album is released.
Rookie

PostPosted: 24/02/2013, 07:09 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Here are my suggestions (I skipped all bands from last Festival, due to more variety):

- Amaranthe
- Arven
- Autumn
- Coronatus
- Dark Princess
- Dawn of Destiny
- Edenbridge (!)
- Eluveitie
- Evanescence
- Katra
- Krypteria
- Leaves' Eyes
- Lullacry (!)
- Lunatica (!)
- Magica
- Midnattsol
- Mortal Love
- Nemesea
- Nightwish
- Operatika Element
- ReVamp
- Serenity - Already confirmed, thanks!
- Sirenia
- Stream of Passion - Already confirmed, thanks!
- Tarja - Already confirmed, thanks!
- The Gathering
- Tristania
- UnSun (!)
- Van Canto
- Visions of Atlantis - Already confirmed, thanks!
- Within Temptation (!)

Rookie
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 25/02/2013, 10:23 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Dear MFVF People,

@ Thor : Thank you for your sharing your opinion, but please keep in mind that we're very limited regarding the number of headliners & it depends their availabilities :/

Few big names never played, but it's not easy to get them, due to their tour or studio recordings, pregnancy...

Nightwish will play their very last show this year @ the end of August (not available then), Doro won't play the MFVF this year, Evanescence are not available, & WT seems to be busy on that period.

Until now, on the 6th bands already confirmed, only Tarja, VoA & SoP performed @ MFVF, it's the 1st time for Anneke, Imperia & Serenity.

This year, we're (as usual) trying to get new blood @ the festival, but we've to try to satisfy a lot of fans about their own expectations (believe us it's not easy, you'll always find someone unhappy & other fans who'll be happy to attend the MFVF, even some bands are coming back again).

We're working on bands that they never played MFVF before, don't worry, you'll see more new names this year, even we must keep some of them playing each 2 years (as it happen to many festivals, even they're less limited than us).

Anyway, a BIG THANKS to all of you for your support & see you next October Okay

MFVF Team
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 25/02/2013, 10:28 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Dear MFVF People,

Here is a new confirmation for the upcoming MFVF XI, please welcome :

TARJA TURUNEN Okay

The MFVF is the only one festival & gig she'll perform in Belgium in 2013.
She is coming back after 3 years for an exclusive show @ MFVF, with a new album & a new show !

Thank you all for your amazing support to the MFVF, see you next October Okay

MFVF Team
DisturbedMe

PostPosted: 25/02/2013, 12:53 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

When I look into some fora about Mfvf on the big mighty Internet then people are mostly asking for more "harder" bands.

I know it's not easy to find a balance between styles, but some heavier sound is very welcome :-)
catweazel

PostPosted: 25/02/2013, 06:51 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Hmm, thinking about bands Id like to see play at MFVF I came up with the following
- Lacuna Coil
- Delain
- Arch Enemy
- Benighted Soul
- Sin7Sins
- Nightwish
- Amaranthe
- Autumn
- ReVamp
And Tarja and SoP wouldve been on this list aswell but since theyre already confirmed no need for that Smile
Epica90

PostPosted: 25/02/2013, 09:15 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

You're all wasting time when you say that you want to see Nightwish, Within Temptation Epica etc etc...they are OBVIOUS choices, MFVF would pick them if they could...Instead help and say what non-headlining band you want to see.
MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 25/02/2013, 09:36 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Epica90 wrote:
You're all wasting time when you say that you want to see Nightwish, Within Temptation Epica etc etc...they are OBVIOUS choices, MFVF would pick them if they could...Instead help and say what non-headlining band you want to see.

Amen Very Happy

Just as reminder :
NIGHTWISH won't perform after the summer for a long period
Within Temptation : no answer ... as usual

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Marko

PostPosted: 26/02/2013, 03:19 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Hello!!

Why not:

- CRUCIFIED BARBARA
- THE IRON MAIDENS
- LITA FORD
- JOAN JETT
- D.A.M.N
- IZEGRIM
- BATTLE BEAST
- GIRLSHOOL
- HOLY MOSES

I can dream Wink
DisturbedMe

PostPosted: 26/02/2013, 06:56 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

And what about Bliksem?

Some good trash metal from Belgium!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:01 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 4 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website