Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF 11 - Wish lists
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11
Previous topic :: Next topic
Exora_Photography

PostPosted: 27/02/2013, 12:55 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

On the question of something special, original and unexpected: bring over INKUBUS SUKKUBUS and NEMESEA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is 'elephant'.
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 27/02/2013, 12:55 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
gotikin

PostPosted: 27/02/2013, 03:55 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

¿Folk metal bands? well i think Crimfall is great.

Aniway: Holy Moses, In this Moment, Tears of Martyr (Spain) and Walls of Jericho are fantastic in this edition.
Mi4u

PostPosted: 27/02/2013, 04:50 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Very short list :
Evanescence
In This Moment
Elyose (F)
Dreamslave (F)

Visit poster’s website
Thor

PostPosted: 27/02/2013, 08:59 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Dear MFVF People,

@ Thor : Thank you for your sharing your opinion, but please keep in mind that we're very limited regarding the number of headliners & it depends their availabilities :/

Few big names never played, but it's not easy to get them, due to their tour or studio recordings, pregnancy...

Nightwish will play their very last show this year @ the end of August (not available then), Doro won't play the MFVF this year, Evanescence are not available, & WT seems to be busy on that period.

Until now, on the 6th bands already confirmed, only Tarja, VoA & SoP performed @ MFVF, it's the 1st time for Anneke, Imperia & Serenity.

This year, we're (as usual) trying to get new blood @ the festival, but we've to try to satisfy a lot of fans about their own expectations (believe us it's not easy, you'll always find someone unhappy & other fans who'll be happy to attend the MFVF, even some bands are coming back again).

We're working on bands that they never played MFVF before, don't worry, you'll see more new names this year, even we must keep some of them playing each 2 years (as it happen to many festivals, even they're less limited than us).

Anyway, a BIG THANKS to all of you for your support & see you next October Okay

MFVF Team

Thanks Phil for your reply. I do realise it's hard to find headliners that are available and willing to perform. However, looking back the last years you brought us Therion, Arch Enemy and now Tarja. In my opinion you can't do any better than that Okay.

I'm not bothered that big commercial bands like WT and Evanescence are not performing. That just means that you will continue to bring us much better bands and singers as you do every year.

The last two years has brought a lot of amazing performances and of course many bands I would like to see again. However, it is a risk to bring the same bands over and over again. I'm pleased to see already four new bands performing that in my opinion all more exciting to see than VoA & SoP returning again.
tomsbfc

PostPosted: 28/02/2013, 12:59 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Dear MFVF People,

@ Thor : Thank you for your sharing your opinion, but please keep in mind that we're very limited regarding the number of headliners & it depends their availabilities :/

Few big names never played, but it's not easy to get them, due to their tour or studio recordings, pregnancy...

Nightwish will play their very last show this year @ the end of August (not available then), Doro won't play the MFVF this year, Evanescence are not available, & WT seems to be busy on that period.

Until now, on the 6th bands already confirmed, only Tarja, VoA & SoP performed @ MFVF, it's the 1st time for Anneke, Imperia & Serenity.

This year, we're (as usual) trying to get new blood @ the festival, but we've to try to satisfy a lot of fans about their own expectations (believe us it's not easy, you'll always find someone unhappy & other fans who'll be happy to attend the MFVF, even some bands are coming back again).

We're working on bands that they never played MFVF before, don't worry, you'll see more new names this year, even we must keep some of them playing each 2 years (as it happen to many festivals, even they're less limited than us).

Anyway, a BIG THANKS to all of you for your support & see you next October Okay

MFVF Team

This is why i love this festival! How many promoters are so open about what they are trying to achieve and are so happy to discuss the booking of individual bands or reasons why it can't be done? Thanks for the excellent fan interaction!
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 01/03/2013, 09:36 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Too bad there's no hope to see Midnattsol at this year's MFVF, since they have just announced on their facebook-page that they are currently working on their next album and that their gig at the Ragnarök Festival on April 6th will be their only live show in 2013. Sad

So only four bands I'd really like to see remain (I know I'm repeating myself):

Madder Mortem (one of the most original metal bands with one of the best female metal vocalists)
Stolen Babies (you don't get more original than them and they only type of vocals Dominique Lenore Persi doesn't do are opera-vocals)
Mortillery (old school thrash metal with a vocalist who can actually sing - as much as I used to like Holy Moses in their early days, but Sabina's vocal-range is in fact somewhat limited)
Bergtatt
Kimmie

PostPosted: 05/03/2013, 08:08 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

How about some awesome Japanese bands to give the line up some extra flavor?

Dazzle Vision (I'd be a very happy girl if this happened! ^^)
Head Phones President
Exist Trace
Controlthestorm

PostPosted: 07/03/2013, 11:40 am Post subject: Control the Storm Reply with quote

Hi,

Please can you consider us at Control the Storm to play your festival!!!

We are a Female Fronted (and bassed!) Melodic Metal Band from the south of England who have been making waves in the British scene but we are desperate to break out to mainland Europe for exposure.In a scene hampered and saturated with Death, Metalcore and Thrash we are not progressing as much as we would like to here in the UK, so would love the opportunity to present our music in the scene it so deserves...

in 2012 we won the Reading M2TM and were Bristol Finalists and won our chance to play Bloodstock Festival. We all feel the timing of your festival would be integral to the release of our upcoming album and would love a shot to bring our Energetic, Striking and Memorable show over to Belgium to show everyone what the UK has to offer!

The last two years have been manic for us with lots of live radio sessions, interviews and shows across the UK.

You can find more information about us at:
Facebook.com/controlthestorm
Twitter.com/CTSMetal

Videos of our EP -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLw31cB64OE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN67INCRuew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiO1gUeODjA

Thank you for your time and consideration -

Keep it Metal!

Rich Shillitoe - Control the Storm

Control The Storm -
Facebook.com\controlthestorm
Twitter.com\CTSMetal
Visit poster’s website
tomsbfc

PostPosted: 07/03/2013, 12:10 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Have you officially applied Rich? You need to follow the instructions at this link:

http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/contacts.html
Controlthestorm

PostPosted: 07/03/2013, 12:39 pm Post subject: Control the Storm Reply with quote

Oooh I was sent the way of the forum by a promoter for you guys, I will apply now!

Control The Storm -
Facebook.com\controlthestorm
Twitter.com\CTSMetal
Visit poster’s website
Exora_Photography

PostPosted: 09/03/2013, 11:25 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I would love to see Flowing tears ( no new material but still around) , Darkwell (same here), Asrai (also the same) & Lullacry (new songs!) again!
And of course : If you could fix an AFTER FOREVER REUNION! I'm all inn!! Shocked
Oh and if we ever could get to hear some AMBEON (Astrid van der Veen/ Arjen Lucassen) material for an acoustic set "HINT,HINT!", that would also be lovely! Okay

And some bands who have never been to MFVF:

Katra (from Finland)
Nemesea
the Name (Dutch)
Crucified Barbara (hellyeah!!!) Twisted Evil
Everlasting Dawn (http://www.facebook.com/EverlastingDawnAustria) (some young blood!!)
Magica (from Romania)
Lovelorn Dolls (from Belgium Cool )

grtz!

Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is 'elephant'.
Visit poster’s website
Bongo

PostPosted: 12/03/2013, 04:01 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Nemesea cannelced last year because they where for their opinion to low in the running order so i don´t think they will be invited one more time.
Other bands i discovered recently
WINTER HAZE (ITALY) ULTIMATE FATE (SWEDEN)
Madaxeman

PostPosted: 14/03/2013, 03:23 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I love that MFVF tries to bring in new blood every year. Cool Most people can catch Nightwish, WT and Epica shows close to their home towns once every couple of years, but bands like Edenbridge and Crimfall and some of the lesser known bands can't tour as extensively.

How about bringing in one or two of the new Female Fronted Symphonic Metal Band from the USA.

There is a new facebook group of fairly well known magazine reviewers and concert promoters that is documenting some of the new FFM bands from the USA and North America. There are some pretty awesome bands on that list with growing followings in Europe

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/nasmgroup/

For my pick - I would love to see Tyranny of Hours get an invite
Freddo

PostPosted: 18/03/2013, 06:22 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

It's been a long time since I've been to MFVF (too long) but the bands that would really sell it for me this year are:

ETHS
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Pin-Up Went Down
Ava Inferi
Draconian
Madder Mortem
Amaranthe
Tristania
Silentium (are they still around?)
And a band who perhaps aren't "metal", but amazing nonetheless: Tapping The Vein (again, if they're still around)

But all in all, the line-up so far looks great!
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 19/03/2013, 10:02 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Dear MFVF People,

Here is a new confirmation, another new blood @ the MFVF, that band will Rock you all !
Please welcome KOBRA & THE LOTUS Okay

See you next October & thank you all for your amazing support to the MFVF Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:56 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website