Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF 11 - Wish lists
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11
Previous topic :: Next topic
tomsbfc

PostPosted: 19/03/2013, 01:14 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I love Kobra, absolutely fantastic! I'm happy with almost anything else now, such a good line up already! Very Happy It would only be better for me from a personal point of view if Triaxis or Mortad are added from the UK! Cool Can't wait for October!
Publicité

PostPosted: 19/03/2013, 01:14 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 20/03/2013, 05:58 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Dear MFVF People,

Here are 2 new confirmations for the upcoming MFVF XI !
LIV KRISTINE
CRIMFALL (check their video)

See you next October Okay
MFVF Team

InfernoSis

PostPosted: 20/03/2013, 08:50 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Another band I would love to see:
Light Bringer
http://www.lovelylovely.jp/

or
Doll$Boxx (same singer)
http://www.dollsboxx.com/
Bongo

PostPosted: 21/03/2013, 01:26 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

after this already great line-up only 3 bands that i would like to see are missing for the best line-up ever
ARKONA after they had done the best performance last year
TRIOSPEHRE for the same reason in 2011 and finaly for the 1 time LUNATICA!!!
alainfr

PostPosted: 21/03/2013, 08:10 pm Post subject: Re: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
MFVF11, 2013 edition, is on the way.
Post here your wish lists here.

Hello,

Here's my wishlist for MFVF11

Halestorm
Izegrim
Azylya
Lovelorn Dolls
Pythia
Benighted Souls
Kells
Arkona
Asylum Pyre
Ex Libris
Seduce The Heaven
Sirenia
Tristania
Draconian
Plague of Stars
toMera
Whyzdom
Cassandre

PostPosted: 21/03/2013, 11:08 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Cadaveria confirmed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 'll be there !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shadows' Madame !

[/quote]
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/03/2013, 12:30 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Dear MFVF People,
Another band has been confirmed !
You want to have fun, enjoy their most popular video & please welcome KONTRUST !
Thank you
MFVF Team

Maglor

PostPosted: 24/03/2013, 02:31 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

After seeing Halestorm in Biebob this week, I can only recommend them BIG TIME! Lzzy is one hell of a woman, she'll set the Oktoberhallen on fire!

Also small bands noteworthy:
- La-Ventura (NL)
- Everglow (BE)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit poster’s website MSN
chelsea

PostPosted: 27/03/2013, 08:39 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

2 bands with new albums out now........ from japan, the excellent EARLY CROSS....

and from bavaria, the wonderful..... ENVINYA....

probably too late for the festival... but worth consideration for the future....

roll on october.. Okay
RedRocker

PostPosted: 28/03/2013, 11:31 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I´m a bit late with my wishlist... but i´m glad several of my Favourites are ALLREADY announced to MFVF 11!

Tarja...Delain...SoP...REVAMP...Leaves Eyes...Imperia... DAMN!!

Here are the remaining RedRockerSweden´s votes for 2013:

VOICES OF DESTINY

A truly GREAT band with 2 great albums in the baggage. For me the biggest surprise is they are NOT announced allready!! Next booking please! A MUST!

LAPIS LAZULI

FANTASTIC Swedish band!! Sadly MFVF10 hostess Frida are no longer in the band... but the music remains the same, and a new singer will be announced very shortly!

LANEWIN

If you thought Arkona was the best Russia had to offer... YOU WERE WRONG! Really like this band. I´ll never return to Russia i´ve said, but Lanewin might just change that! Mr. Green

AWAKEN SOLACE

Time for Down Under to be Represented at the Festival! GREAT band!! GREAT album!! I know they have the bags packed allready, just give ´em the the call! Okay

LUNATICA

Fables&Dreams are still one of my favourite albums. This is the mystery of the whole festival... that Lunatica still haven´t played there!! Question

WHYZDOM

Have actually missed this band until now...New singer sounds GREAT! Would be a PERFECT addition to the Line-Up!! (old clip, i know, but it´s so damn Epic!!) Very Happy

ANCIENT BARDS

The latest album "Soulless Child" is just SO Awesome! Still get´s better for every listen. An Epic Rock Opera!! (especially the titletrack) Would fit the Line-Up PERFECT.

THERION

The best Sweden have to offer. Favourite band, seen ´em in some 15 different countries. Only doing some EXCLUSIVE festivalgigs during 2013... Why not on the BEST Festival! Mr. Green

BENIGHTED SOUL

Yes, they played last year...GREAT GIG! But i would really like to see this AMAZING band return... many people missed them at the early hour... I didn´t for sure! Wink

EPICA

Favourite band, and houseband! For me, ALLWAYS WELCOME! And... FANTASTIC show at Retrospect in Eindhoven last weekend!!!!

And Here Are Two AWESOME SWEDISH Unsigned (!!) Bands You Really Should Check Out! They Would For SURE Deliver At The Festival... and play for a case of beer!!
(Book ´em... and I´ll personally pay for the cases of beer... haha)

ULTIMATE FATE (Gothenburg)

RITEXTLEDGE (Stockholm)

Follow the path above and there will be a KILLER Festival!! Mr. Green
Bongo

PostPosted: 30/03/2013, 08:56 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

i agree totally with you for the most of the bands esp. for LUNATICA and Ultimate Fate posted it already before!!
Thor

PostPosted: 07/04/2013, 10:31 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

This forum has gone really quiet so time to change that...

Well this is a wish list so one could wish for something truly special. We already know that Floor and Liv will be there. How about some reunions? Would be great to see After Forever and even better Theatre of Tragedy reunited to perform their best two albums Velvet Darkness They Fear and Aégis. That would be absolutely amazing.
Thor

PostPosted: 07/04/2013, 10:40 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Dear MFVF People,
Another band has been confirmed !
You want to have fun, enjoy their most popular video & please welcome KONTRUST !
Thank you
MFVF Team

I just can't let you get away with this one... Rolling Eyes

This is probably the worst band you ever booked. What is the genre? Gay metal? I'm sure that there will be others enjoying this, but I got a beer break.

Another reflections is if you are planning to change the name to Pop Female Voices Fest.... I was defientely not expecting to see Liv and Anneke's solo projects on the line-up. That would be more suitable for a pop festival IMO. Anyway even if I don't like Liv's new albums I think Deus Ex Machina is brilliant so I hope she will do some old songs and I'm sure Anneke will bring us some heavier stuff too.
Thor

PostPosted: 07/04/2013, 11:19 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Where are the beautiful voices?

Last year you brought us Xandria, Epica, Amberian Dawn and Diabulus in Musica. So far we got Tarja that beats all of them, but I don't see anything else on the same level. I could have counted Floor with Nightwish, but not with Revamp. Clémentine will definitely add some great vocals to Serenity and I really look forward to see them. However, I still see them as a male fronted band and was disappointed that the new album didn't utilise her voice more.

I'm still wishing to hear the beautiful voices listed below for the first time at MFVF.

Thor

PostPosted: 07/04/2013, 11:28 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Folk metal rules

Thank you so much for bringing us Dalriada and Crimfall Okay . I recently discovered them through folk metal band request for MFVF and I'm really happy you booked them. They will definitely be two of my highlights for this festival Very Happy . I hope we got three proper days this year like in 2011 so there should be room for a third folk metal band.... Maybe something from my list this time.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:48 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website