Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF 11 - Wish lists
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11
Previous topic :: Next topic
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 08/04/2013, 08:46 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

I've already mentioned them in my initial post, but after having seen them live for the first time on Friday at this year's Ragnarök-Festival, I'll recommend them once again:

AVA INFERI

They play what could be classified as atmospheric doom metal with a clean female voice and they had a very good live sound. They'd surely add some variety to this festival as well as

MORTILLERY

which I've also mentioned before. It's been a while since the last time we had some proper female-fronted thrash metal at this festival.
Publicité

PostPosted: 08/04/2013, 08:46 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bongo

PostPosted: 10/04/2013, 01:14 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Thor wrote:
This forum has gone really quiet so time to change that...

Well this is a wish list so one could wish for something truly special. We already know that Floor and Liv will be there. How about some reunions? Would be great to see After Forever and even better Theatre of Tragedy reunited to perform their best two albums Velvet Darkness They Fear and Aégis. That would be absolutely amazing.
it would be even possible to see Tarja and Floor performing some Nightwishtracks if they play the same day!!!
RedRocker

PostPosted: 13/04/2013, 04:17 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Thor wrote:
This forum has gone really quiet so time to change that...

Well this is a wish list so one could wish for something truly special. We already know that Floor and Liv will be there. How about some reunions? Would be great to see After Forever and even better Theatre of Tragedy reunited to perform their best two albums Velvet Darkness They Fear and Aégis. That would be absolutely amazing.
it would be even possible to see Tarja and Floor performing some Nightwishtracks if they play the same day!!!

WOW! Didn´t Think of this Mr. Green

But i really wonder... would Tarja be up for this? Many years have past since the departure, so who knows.... Very Happy
What an exclusive moment it would be, and what a MEGA publicity for the festival!
-Would for sure make the headlines in the Metal Music news all over the World

And this would promote ALL! Tarja, Nightwish, Floor, the festival! Cool
RedRocker

PostPosted: 13/04/2013, 04:25 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

To complete my previous wishlist, here are the new LAPIS LAZULI singer!

AWESOME!
EvilKris13

PostPosted: 17/04/2013, 10:57 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

Really pleased with the line up so far! Especially Kobra and the Lotus, looking forward to my first visit to MFVF. 2 bands I'd love to see on the line up are 'In This Moment' and 'Halestorm'. They were both incredible when I saw them in London last month, such good live performances!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.evilkris13.com
Visit poster’s website
RedRocker

PostPosted: 30/04/2013, 05:08 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

It´s too quiet on the Forum Front.... Cool

Rookie

PostPosted: 18/05/2013, 01:43 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

How about LEAH?

Rookie
chelsea

PostPosted: 28/05/2013, 08:17 pm Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists Reply with quote

hi all....
thought I would mention a band from spain,

called TEARS OF MARTYR .....

they have a new album out called....TALES....

an excellent band with an excellent soprano singer,

called..BERENICE MUSA...

one for the future editions I hope..

roll on October.....
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:58 am Post subject: MFVF 11 - Wish lists

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF11 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website