Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Renting a Car

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
Author Message
Thara
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 6
Country: Australia

PostPosted: 10/07/2007, 10:18 am Post subject: Renting a Car Reply with quote

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for car hire companies either in Brussels or Antwerp. I am coming to the festival from overseas and I am unable to make any of the public transport to the concert due to the very tight schedule I have while I am over there (I am seeing Epica play in the Netherlands the night before the festival).

The problem I am having is finding a car rental place in the area which has a minimum driver age of 21 (most are 23 or 25). Any experiences anyone has on this would be appreciated (or ideas on alternate travel from Eindhoven to Wieze?).

Thanks!
Back to top
Publicité






PostPosted: 10/07/2007, 10:18 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Back to top
Metal Orc
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: 10/07/2007, 12:42 pm Post subject: Re: Renting a Car Reply with quote

Thara wrote:
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for car hire companies either in Brussels or Antwerp. I am coming to the festival from overseas and I am unable to make any of the public transport to the concert due to the very tight schedule I have while I am over there (I am seeing Epica play in the Netherlands the night before the festival).

The problem I am having is finding a car rental place in the area which has a minimum driver age of 21 (most are 23 or 25). Any experiences anyone has on this would be appreciated (or ideas on alternate travel from Eindhoven to Wieze?).

Thanks!


Try these :
http://www.easycar.nl/car-hire/destination/Belgium.aspx (minimum age is 21, I checked)
http://www.holidayautos.be (they did not mention an age limit)
http://www.holidayautos.be (you have to indicate your age, but they will rent to you, although there is a restriction in what kind of vehicle.)

Hope this helps you out.
Back to top
Vlien
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

Offline

Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 104
Country: Dordrecht / NL

PostPosted: 10/07/2007, 04:29 pm Post subject: Renting a Car Reply with quote

Hmm.. Me and my boyfriend are going to see Epica too then..
Maybe I can ask if you could ride with us..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
Visit poster’s website
Thara
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 6
Country: Australia

PostPosted: 10/07/2007, 11:17 pm Post subject: Renting a Car Reply with quote

Metal Orc wrote:
Thara wrote:
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for car hire companies either in Brussels or Antwerp. I am coming to the festival from overseas and I am unable to make any of the public transport to the concert due to the very tight schedule I have while I am over there (I am seeing Epica play in the Netherlands the night before the festival).

The problem I am having is finding a car rental place in the area which has a minimum driver age of 21 (most are 23 or 25). Any experiences anyone has on this would be appreciated (or ideas on alternate travel from Eindhoven to Wieze?).

Thanks!


Try these :
http://www.easycar.nl/car-hire/destination/Belgium.aspx (minimum age is 21, I checked)
http://www.holidayautos.be (they did not mention an age limit)
http://www.holidayautos.be (you have to indicate your age, but they will rent to you, although there is a restriction in what kind of vehicle.)

Hope this helps you out.


Thanks for the links but when i went to look at easycar it came up with "Must be a minimum age of 25"
Back to top
Metal Orc
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: 11/07/2007, 05:30 am Post subject: Renting a Car Reply with quote

Thara wrote:


Thanks for the links but when i went to look at easycar it came up with "Must be a minimum age of 25"


Strange, because in the Local terms it says the following :

Local Terms: Belgium

Payment

We ask that you make payment in full when you make your booking.
The following forms of payment are generally accepted at this location:
All major Credit cards - Visa, Diners, MasterCard, Amex
Payment Currency Supplementary Charges will be charged in the local currency.

your rental supplier

Your rental
supplier Your rental supplier has been selected by easyCar on the basis of quality and value for money


driver information

Rental Age The Minimum rental age is 21 years depending on vehicle group
The Maximum rental age is 75 years depending on location chosen
For ALL young drivers aged 21-24, a charge of EUR 6.00 plus VAT per rental day applies.
This is NOT included in the booking price and is paid locally by you.


Licence requirements Full UK licence that has been held for at least one year
If you have a new style Photo Driving licence which commenced in July, 1998 then you must bring both parts of the licence with you

Old style paper licences (which do show endorsements) will be valid until their expiry date however you must also produce a valid passport or another form of ID

Licences issued overseas must be clearly identifiable as a driving licence, otherwise an International Driving Licence will be required

State/Border Restrictions Vehicles are not permitted to enter: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Malta, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, Lithuania, Serbia & Montenegro, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Cyprus, and Iceland.

One-way Rentals One way rentals are available Domestically.

Collection Time Your vehicle will only be held available for up to two hours after the agreed collection time, you must contact us if you will arrive after this time.


Info which I got from their website, from this page : http://www.easycar.com/nossl/OurTandC.aspx/EN/100 , when you enter country : Belgium and twice airport as location.
Back to top
Contenu Sponsorisé






PostPosted: Today at 04:08 am Post subject: Renting a Car

Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2017 phpBB Group