Joined: 10 Mar 2007
|Posted: 10/08/2007, 11:53 am Post subject: INFO ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
|Here, I will add all the info that you need about the festival.
Each time that there is a question/answer, I will add the info here, in order to gather everything in a same topic.
Use the topic open by Gothim here : http://mfvf.xooit.com/t70-all-the-details.htm for questions.
Allowed or not allowed :
* Photo Camera : every kind allowed
* Small plastic bottle of water : 1 allowed inside the venue, if the bottle is opened, security can check if this is not alcool (same for other softs).
* Food : allowed (even if you can it some at the festival)
* video camera : not allowed without authorization
* alcool : not allowed
* cans, glass bottle : not allowed
* big spikes : not allowed (like wristbands, for harm, etc ...)
* knives : of course not allowed (same for other dangerous stuffs)
Practical Info :
* Original MFVF tickets : make the queue as usual (entrance on the left)
* Ticket from FNAC and TICKETNET : go to the desk, in order to exchange it into your wristband.
We'll open the doors on your right, to avoid you to make twice the queue.
* VIP tickets : same for the Fnac tickets
1. Main entrance, for those who have their MFVF official ticket (bought on our website, and local record shops)
2. Desk to change your ticket bought at Fnac and Ticketnet + Vip tickets + accreditation/guests
+ Tickets to buy on the day
3. 2nd entrance, for people who already have their wristband or pass.
---> for those who are coming from the desk
---> on Saturday, for those who bought the combi and so, already get the wristband on Friday
tickets valid only for Saturday : no wristband (or pass) will be given on Friday
Access - Pass :
* Access to the festival area with wristband
* Access to the backstage area with wristband + laminate
Fyi : if you find a laminate pass on the ground, and you don't have access to backstage, no need to try to get in this area, wristbands are not the same
This is said to avoid bad atmosphere at the fest
Bus shuttles :
* from Brussels : is nearly full. Possibility to have a second one, if enough reservations.
start on Friday at 15h/u (3.00pm) / back after the last show
start on Saturday at 8h/u30 (8.30am) / back after the last show
* from Gent : only 2 reservations. If this amount doesn't increase, the bus could be canceled
same time schedule than Brussels
* from Antwerpen, Hasselt and Liège : no reservation ... same situation about cancellation.
!!! In case of cancellation, the money will be refund. No refund if you decide to cancel !!!
Public transportation :
Company : "De Lijn"
From Aalst station : bus 26 Aalst - Wieze - Dendermonde
* Friday ... 15h45 / 16h53 / 17h38 / 18h38 (nothing after)
* Saturday : only at 11h23
From Aalst station : bus 52 Aalst - Gijzegem : every hour + 28 minutes.
* Friday : from 6h28 to 22h28
* Saturday : from 8h28 to 22h28
From Aalst station : Bus 2 Herdersem - Erembodegem : every hour + 28 minutes
* Friday : from 6h28 to 20h28
* Saturday : from 8h28 to 22h28
Contact from 17th October:
For those who have really last minute questions (from 17/10 only) they can use this address email@example.com
We will try to check this box when we are at the hotel.
This one will be managed for both days, for jackes, bags, etc ...
Friday : 0,50 € (half day)
Saturday : 1 € (1 day)
Outside : hamburgers, hot dogs, friets, etc ...
Inside : sandwiches (vegetarian included) + snacks (chocolates...)
* MFVF official merch
* Au Triskell : gothic clothes, bags, t-shirts, dragons, ...
* Al Roby : t-shirts, stickers, patches
* Bands merch
* Feedback : cd's
Organized by Mindview magazine, during the festival days.