Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tarja Turunen at MFVF6?
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 12/12/2007, 07:43 am Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

There were fans who bought vip tickets in Germany, and Tarja was so nice with them.
Before the show she needs to concentrate, so it's more difficult to discuss with her, but after she's really available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 12/12/2007, 07:43 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Choronzon

PostPosted: 16/12/2007, 11:50 am Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

Hell, would be great to have her as headliner.

I'm not particularly fond of Nightwish, but I'll gladly wait in line to get a picture & a signature of her. If she's as approachable & down to earth as Liv Kristine, that's only an advantage.

Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 16/12/2007, 01:46 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

I went to her signing session on Friday...she told the security to tell people not to ask for photos but anyway they let me (cause I know them Laughing ) and yes a got a pic, not quite a talking person I must say

then I went to her live show (yay for free tickets) and it was ok for someone that likes her but not for me. The Nightwish songs left me a weird feeling and her songs didn't impress me except one (Damned and Divine)

Visit poster’s website MSN
Tosca

PostPosted: 12/03/2008, 01:06 am Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

Seriously... if Tarja will be at MFVF, I'll trek all the way over from England to see it. The Warm Up Tour I went to in December was absolutely amazing. I also got the opportunity to have dinner with her and several other fans thanks to the VIP tickets. She's lovely. Smile

But really. DSO and Tarja at one festival would be absolutely..... *ded*
triglav

PostPosted: 20/03/2008, 09:48 am Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

I'm really glad she's been added! I remember coming here months ago to read the first news and someone wrote that since tarja doesn't play true metal or something like that she wouldn't have been a good choice; but even back then, L'Ame Immortelle were already confirmed, and certainly they aren't a metal band... Even Asrai started as a gothic rock project, so... Wink
I'll firmly consider to come this year!
Choronzon

PostPosted: 20/03/2008, 01:45 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

Great! Tarja's confirmed for the fest. This will definitely attract a lot of people to this MFVF.

Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
extreme

PostPosted: 20/03/2008, 06:17 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

Choronzon wrote:
Great! Tarja's confirmed for the fest. This will definitely attract a lot of people to this MFVF.

Yep that's so true.

Does she sing some Nightwish songs too?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 20/03/2008, 06:36 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

yep

this is what she played here:

Boy and the Ghost
Lost Northern Star
Passion & the Opera
My Little Phoenix
Sing For Me
Damned & Divine
Tarja's band jamming
Ciaran's Well
Our Great Divide
Phantom of the Opera
Oasis
Walking in the Air
The Reign
Poison
Nemo
I Walk Alone
Calling Grace

Visit poster’s website MSN
Nightwens

PostPosted: 05/06/2008, 03:19 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

She plays "Over the Hills and far away" as well oh god what was i happy when she sang it

Visit poster’s website
Ichigo

PostPosted: 11/06/2008, 03:28 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

Oh yes ? I love this song Smile
I'm so happy to know that I'm going to see her ! I wish I could meet her, it would be great=)

To dance all the night in the midnight sun, that is my dream...
Visit poster’s website Skype
Nightwens

PostPosted: 16/07/2008, 08:25 pm Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6? Reply with quote

Tarja plays in Luxemburg the second day of MFVF... now i have to choose between seeing tarja twice, or the second day at MFVF, i have a VIP, but still i wouldn't like to miss a tarja show close to belgium either...

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:15 am Post subject: Tarja Turunen at MFVF6?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website